From classroom management to CLIL, we have a training programme to suit your needs
Our trainers come from the classroom, and have developed an understanding of this environment over many years. Our teacher training workshops can be designed to suit the needs of your learning environment, and are based on the latest research-based developments in education.
Some of the workshops we delivered in 2016:
- Project -based learning in CLIL
- Taking the next steps in classroom management
- Creating positive conditions for Learning in the ELT Classroom
- Practical ways to foster creativity in the foreign language classroom
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
- Evaluation: Cognitive and Social dimensions
- How PBL enhances cognitive and linguistic development in CLIL
- The effectiveness of the TASC wheel approach in CLIL
ELASTiC works with educational authorities, charities, publishers and private institutions all over Spain and beyond. Our in-depth knowledge of public and private educational contexts ensures that we speak your language.