Our experienced trainers can help you plan, organize, and deliver your presentation to ensure that all “3 Vs” (the visual, vocal, and verbal elements) are consistent and thus help to convince your listeners. PowerPoint and other media, body-language, fielding questions, and other elements are all covered in order to help you build confidence when giving presentations. We work together on techniques for creating interest and impact that reflect the positive style and personality of the speaker. By the end of our course you will be better able to:
- deliver more powerful presentations
- use visual aids to support your points
- influence the people that matter in your organisation
- feel confident and enjoy giving presentations in English
Negotiating in another language needn´t be complex. Our negotiation skills courses range from intermediate to advanced, building a focus from language control up to more complex persuasive and cross-cultural techniques, to help you negotiate in English successfully and with confidence. it is particularly useful for managers, executives, buyers, sales representatives and procurement officers who need to negotiate regularly in English. By the end of this course you will be better able to:
- apply a systematic approach to preapring for a negotiation
- learn how to avoid common negotiating mistakes
- practice puttting your views across in non-confrontational ways
- learn how to best steer a negotiation for a win-win outcome.
ELASTiC can work with groups or individuals to focus on the responsibilities of preparation, planning and timing. We then help you develop and polish the special skills needed by a chairperson to lead the meeting to a satisfactory outcome for all; focusing not only on language, but also on tact, diplomacy and cross-cultural communication for international meetings. By the end of this course, you will be better able to:
- chair a meeting more effectively
- feel more confident participating in meetings through enhanced vocabulary and active listening skills
- perform the various roles of participants in different types of meetings.
Job Interview Preparation
This course includes CVs, cover letters, social media and personal branding. It is a practical course which will help you with the process, from beginning to end, of finding a job in English in a competitive environment: from finding and making contacts (via social media and other networks), to developing your CV, cover letter, and personal brand, to preparing for the job interview, to follow-up activities to keep you noticed. By the end of this workshop, you will:
- have further developed your personal brand and learnt how to best promote it
- feel more confident in speaking in job interviews in English
- have better control over the job-search process so that it works in your favor.
We are officially registered as an entidad organizadora with Fundación Tripartita, which means we can help you access your training subsidies to significantly lower the cost for your company. ELASTiC can administer the whole process from start to finish, and quickly find out which subsidies are available to your firm.
ELASTiC can help you with many other commuications skills courses, such as Email and Report Writing, Telephoning and Conference Calls, or our popular Pronunciation for Professionals course. Contact us to see what we can do for you!