NEW!! Our Professional Courses by ELASTiC video, check it out:
Professional English on Zoom, July intensive edition
Teleworking is here to stay! And so ELASTiC has created a new small-group course to help you develop the communicative abilities you need to work better in English online and F2F. We offer a mini-intensive format in July, allowing you to focus+learn midweek, while still enjoying your long summer weekends.
- Improve your communication skills in sales pitches, negotiations & meetings.
- Become more confident when chairing a meeting.
- Forget about your nerves during presentations, phone calls and videoconferences.
- Learn precision when writing in a professional environment.
- Levels: B2 and above.
- Schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 16-18h, 6 sessions, 12 hours total
- Dates for July Intensive: 13-22 July
- Class size: between 4 – 8 participants to ensure individualised attention
- Location: online, on Zoom!
- Total price: 199€ including all materials+instruction. (Early-bird//VIP offer of 10% discount).
- Financing option: via FUNDAE subsidies.
- Register or find out more at: email@example.com
Our experienced trainers can help you plan, organize, and deliver your presentation to ensure that all “3 Vs” (the visual, vocal, and verbal elements) are consistent and thus help to convince your listeners. PowerPoint and other media, body-language, fielding questions, and other elements are all covered in order to help you build confidence when giving presentations. We work together on techniques for creating interest and impact that reflect the positive style and personality of the speaker. By the end of our course you will be better able to:
- deliver more powerful presentations
- use visual aids to support your points
- influence the people that matter in your organisation
- feel confident and enjoy giving presentations in English.
- apply a systematic approach to preapring for a negotiation
- learn how to avoid common negotiating mistakes
- practice puttting your views across in non-confrontational ways
- learn how to best steer a negotiation for a win-win outcome.
- chair a meeting more effectively
- feel more confident participating in meetings through enhanced vocabulary and active listening skills
- perform the various roles of participants in different types of meetings.
Job Interview Preparation
- have further developed your personal brand and learnt how to best promote it
- feel more confident in speaking in job interviews in English
- have better control over the job-search process so that it works in your favor.