Professional English on Zoom, Spring 2021
The pandemic has forced us to work in new and different ways, such as Zoom/Teams, which can complicate working in English more than ever. But not to worry! Professional English on Zoom, Spring 2021 specializes in helping you to develop the communicative abilities needed to help you work better in English and online:
- Develop Develop your communication skills, especially in giving presentations, running meetings online, and sales pitching.
- Adapt your skills to the new online formats.
- Refine your precision in professional emails and reports.
- Network with other professionals willing to discuss their businesses
- Create your “executive presence” to look+feel more confident when working in English
- Levels: B2 and higher levels most benefit.
- Schedule: Wednesdays 19.00-21.00, 12 sessions, 24 hours total.
- Dates for Spring 2021: Mar 3,10,17,24; Apr 7,14,21,28; May 5,12,19,26 (no class during Semana Santa)
- Class size: from 4 to 8 participants per class maximum, to ensure individualised attention.
- Location: online, on Zoom!
- Total price: 399€ including all materials and instruction; as we are an educational organization, we do not charge IVA. (Early-bird special: 10% discount if you sign up by 20Feb!)
- Financing option: we may be able to use your company’s FUNDAE to subsidise most/all of the cost. Contact us for details on how this works.
- How to register/for more info: email us at email@example.com
- deliver more powerful presentations
- use visual aids to support your points
- influence the people that matter in your organisation
- feel confident and enjoy giving presentations in English.
- apply a systematic approach to preapring for a negotiation
- learn how to avoid common negotiating mistakes
- practice puttting your views across in non-confrontational ways
- learn how to best steer a negotiation for a win-win outcome.
- chair a meeting more effectively
- feel more confident participating in meetings through enhanced vocabulary and active listening skills
- perform the various roles of participants in different types of meetings.
Job Interview Preparation
- have further developed your personal brand and learnt how to best promote it
- feel more confident in speaking in job interviews in English
- have better control over the job-search process so that it works in your favor.