NEW!! Our Professional Courses by ELASTiC video, check it out:
Professional English on Zoom, Winter '21 edition
Set yourself the challenge this winter of improving your English for work.
ELASTiC has created a small-group course to help you develop the communicative skills you need to work better in English, both online and face-to-face.
- Improve your skills to communicate better with your clients and your team.
- Increase your confidence when participating in meetings.
- Learn techniques on how to improve your presentations, phone calls and videoconferences.
- Develop precision when writing emails and reports.
- Receive individualised attention and feedback.
- Levels: B2 and above.
- Schedule: Wednesdays 19.30-21, 13 sessions, 20 hours total
- Dates: 10 November 2021 – 24 February 2022
- Class size: between 4 – 8 participants to ensure individualised attention
- Location: online, on Zoom!
- Total price: 340€ including all materials+instruction. (Early-bird+VIP offer of 299€, 12% discount).
- Financing option: via FUNDAE subsidies. More info on our web: elastic-training.com
Our experienced trainers can help you plan, organize, and deliver your presentation to ensure that all “3 Vs” (the visual, vocal, and verbal elements) are consistent and thus help to convince your listeners. PowerPoint and other media, body-language, fielding questions, and other elements are all covered in order to help you build confidence when giving presentations. We work together on techniques for creating interest and impact that reflect the positive style and personality of the speaker. By the end of our course you will be better able to:
- deliver more powerful presentations
- use visual aids to support your points
- influence the people that matter in your organisation
- feel confident and enjoy giving presentations in English.
- apply a systematic approach to preapring for a negotiation
- learn how to avoid common negotiating mistakes
- practice puttting your views across in non-confrontational ways
- learn how to best steer a negotiation for a win-win outcome.
- chair a meeting more effectively
- feel more confident participating in meetings through enhanced vocabulary and active listening skills
- perform the various roles of participants in different types of meetings.
Job Interview Preparation
- have further developed your personal brand and learnt how to best promote it
- feel more confident in speaking in job interviews in English
- have better control over the job-search process so that it works in your favor.