End-of-year subsidised workshops for you
Have you been considering holding a Skills-training workshop for your staff in English, but not sure how to pay for it? Good news! Your workshop may be eligible to receive funding from FUNDAE, which must be used by the end of 2020 or your company will lose it!
So, ELASTiC is here to help you choose the right workshop for your staff, and with the know how to secure the funding via FUNDAE too.
We offer one-day 4-hour workshops, or 2-day 8-hour workshops in the following areas:
- Presentation Skills
- Advanced Email Writing
- Conflict Resolution
- Legal Writing
These workshops are designed for 1-12 participants and can be held in a morning, afternoon, or evening session to maximize attendance.
All workshops are tailored for the needs of your staff, which means one of our ELASTiC partners would first come to meet you about your needs and best dates/times to schedule the workshops. 2-day workshops allow participants time for “homework” to apply lessons learnt in the first day’s workshop before running the second.
You can find a description of each workshop below, and feel free to contact us for more information here or by calling us on 638 485 943.
Don’t delay, as time to use your FUNDAE-funding is running out!
- deliver more powerful presentations
- use visual aids to support your points
- influence the people that matter in your organisation
- feel confident and enjoy giving presentations in English.
Advanced Email Writing
- help staff develop their relationships and build closeness, through more effective email communications
- use content specific to your organisation, driven and modified by self-identified participant needs and priorities
- be highly participatory, using authentic cases from your organisation, pair work, group work and role plays.
- explored the process of conflict resolution through test cases and role plays
- evaluated a variety of ways in which conflicts can be effectively managed
- identified the benefits to be gained from timely, judicious conflict resolution.
- developed the vocabulary awareness necessary to understand more fully English legal text
- analysed the structures and grammar required to draft legal documents in English, based on various templates
- brought your own correspondence into the classroom environment and found ways to develop communications based on your specific context.
- apply a systematic approach to preparing for a negotiation
- learn how to avoid common negotiating mistakes
- practice putting your views across in non-confrontational ways
- learn how to best steer a negotiation for a win-win outcome.
- chair a meeting more effectively
- feel more confident participating in meetings through enhanced vocabulary and active listening skills
- perform the various roles of participants in different types of meetings.
Job Interview Preparation
- have further developed your personal brand and learnt how to best promote it
- feel more confident in speaking in job interviews in English
- have better control over the job-search process so that it works in your favor.